Collection: MR Care
* For all silver pieces, the key to maintaining shine is to keep wearing your pieces as skin acidity naturally keeps the silver shiny.
You can also use a silver cleaning cloth to shine on your Monnrich items.
* Gold plated jewelry has a layer of gold over the sterling silver, so when it rubs away from natural wear and tear, the base silver metal will be revealed to increase the longevity of your plating, please follow this guide.
1. Always put on your jewelry last, especially after you have finished applying makeup, lotion, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing remove jewelry items first, this will ensure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don’t get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Plated jewelry must never get wet. Most importantly, please remove plated rings when washing hands don’t wear jewelry in the bath or shower remember soap and other bath products can damage jewelry.
4. Always remove plated jewelry in the pool, chlorine & salt water can damage your jewelry
5. Different levels of skin acidity will impact the longevity of the plated products.